Hitachi, Ltd. headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a leading global electronics company with approximately 326,000 employees worldwide. Hitachi started its business in India in the 1930’s and currently, has approximately 30 business bases and approximately 7,500 employees in India.
BUZZ extended support to Hitachi in the form of planning and executing the PR Communication Approach, strategically designed for the 2 day forum.
Hitachi was pleased to have met the quality media, who were invited for the forum and the group meetings
– Over 50 media from print, electronic, trade and wire services attended the event. Care was taken that the Media too was satisfied with the detailed discussions held with the Sr. Hitachi officials and were happy that they were forthcoming in sharing details about their Global and Indian business plans
– The event was extensively covered by the National & Regional media
– As planned, the group meetings resulted in quality coverage
– An Integrated PR Strategy implemented by BUZZ resulted in enhanced brand value of Hitachi as a key service provider across segments in the Indian market
What we did
- A customised Communication Strategy was carefully drawn with a special focus on making the message reach the Indian customers and business partners of the Hitachi Group in order to make the event a success.
- A Media Briefing document was prepared covering the entire gamut of Indian Media, with the objective to familiarize the sr. company officials of its behavior
- Inauguration event was leveraged by inviting the media to the ceremony and special focus was given to the Key Note address by President, Hitachi Ltd.
- 2 separate Group Media Meetings were organized for Key Hitachi Officials with select journalists from Corporate and IT Industry
- The event press release was issued in media across 7 key markets of Hitachi in the country